This a picture of a Ground Hut, at the Fremont Indian State Park and Museum.

Looking down into the Hut from the roof. How would like to have a front door like this!!!

Some of the historic wall art, by the Fremont Indians, so wonderfully preserved.


As we were leaving the Museum, and rounded a bend in the road, this ole fellow was standing in the middle of the road. But as I got out to take his picture, he just strolled away, then turned around as if to say, "Cheese"!

The rest of the herd weren't as socialable! haha They just turned and started trotting away!
2 comments:
Watch out for those dang black bushes in the road, they will eat you alive!
That might be the missionary couple that I ran into in Moab. They were at Wendy's getting lunch. I saw his name tag so I asked where they were serving at and he told me about Cove Fort and the celebration they had going on that weekend. Had I known you were going I would have given you the papers he gave me for some free stuff. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment