Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One of the beautiful old log cabins at Cove Fort, and my beautiful daughter Kimberly! Oh, this picture doesn't even do the Vegetable garden justice! I have never seen such a perfect garden in my whole life! Not a weed in sight. It is one of the Missionaries calling to just plant and take care of the Garden and the grounds. Everything was so perfect!!!
This is a another view of the Vegetable Garden behind the Fort. Sister Sanburg, picked a mess of Swiss Chard for Kim and I to take home. Kim cooked it for our dinner that night. Delicious!!!
"A Pioneer SUV"
This is what one of the older Missionaries called the old covered wagon.
And here is Grandma standing next to a Pioneer Cadalac! haha Really, a two seater, horse drawn buggy. Aren't they wonderfully preserved!!

1 comment:

Casowhat said...

I think you were born a 100 years too late! The Gardens were beautiful!