Monday, July 7, 2008

Little Jorden is also all snuggley, and ready to watch Shrek out under the stars, on the tramp.
"Me too, Grandma T! I'm ready for the movie to start!" Little Lauren loved the fun of being outside on the tramp after dark. What a nice way to cool down after a long hot day of fun!
Kim and Nate were having a pretty interesting conversation, before the guys left for an all nighter on the 4 wheelers! By the look on Kim's face, Nate must be telling a whopper! haha
Hey, guys, tell us again about the rabbit round-up on 4 wheelers......
Nat, Jordan and Lauren, just before getting ready to call it a day. This is July 3rd, and the kids all were in the Children's parade. (sorry I left my Camera in the car....daaaaa...) Nat has good pictures though. We just pulled into town, jumped out of the car, found Nate and Charity and family, and away the kids all went on their bikes. After the parade, the kids all got free hot dogs, chips and a drink, and root beer floats for everyone! It was nice!
"Daddies little girl". Lauren finally crashed, but I think dad is just about as tired! Tyler had driven up from St George, where he had been working for the last two days. He was ready for a fun break! Right Ty? I rode down w/Nat and the kids. It was a long day for them. zzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: